MNCREW's Celebration Awards allow us to recognize the achievements of the members of our organization.
The MNCREW Celebration Awards honor the women who contribute to commercial real estate success in Minnesota. These awards recognize outstanding women who have displayed leadership, an understanding of the industry and have been a positive influence within their own firms and the greater industry.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
Absolute Commercial Flooring
JE Dunn Construction
2017 Submission Forms
Collaborative Business: This award recognizes at least two MNCREW members that successfully work together in any capacity in the commercial real estate industry.
- 2017 Winners: Guaranty Commercial Title Office Expansion/Move to Nic on 5th | Michelle Kolling, Guaranty Commercial Title; Wendy Ethen, Guaranty Commercial Title; Shari Bjork, DLR Group; Michele Hazelton, Henricksen; Cori Stenberg, Henricksen; Jane Marrone, Gray Plant Mooty; Meghan Huber, Welsh Construction; Nils Snyder, Colliers
Empowering Women: This award honors a MNCREW member who consistently exemplifies CREW Network’s commitment to elevating the status of women in commercial real estate by working to advance the careers of other women, and MNCREW’s mission “To ignite the commercial real estate industry through the collective achievements and unique strengths of women.”
- 2017 Winner: Alexandra Tseffos, Silent T Consulting
Excellence in Leadership: This award honors a MNCREW member who consistently exemplifies the traits of outstanding leadership, including integrity, ability to inspire action, authenticity, decisiveness, fostering success in subordinates/empowerment of others, persistence & dedication, accountability & responsibility, and strategic thinking.
- 2017 Winner: Jill Rassmussen, Davis
Excellence in Business Development, Sales & Marketing: This award recognizes a MNCREW member (or members) who has (have) demonstrated outstanding results in commercial real estate business development, sales and/or marketing on a project, program or career.
- 2017 Winner: Christy Lewis, The Opus Group
Excellence in Design: This award recognizes a project that enhances the client's work environment through the use of innovative design strategies, building materials and technology.
- 2017 Winners: @9 Amenity Center | Pam Haque, Hines; Elizabeth Samsa, DLR Group; Janice Linster, DLR Group; Shawn Gaither, DLR Group; Heather Novak, RSP Dreambox; Elle Taylor, Fluid Interiors