MNCREW's Celebration Awards allow us to recognize the achievements of the members of our organization.
The MNCREW Celebration Awards honor the women who contribute to commercial real estate success in Minnesota. These awards recognize outstanding women who have displayed leadership, an understanding of the industry and have been a positive influence within their own firms and the greater industry.
November 7 | 3 – 6 p.m.
Metropolitan | Golden Valley
: This award recognizes at least two MNCREW members that successfully work together in any capacity in the commercial real estate industry.
- 2016 winners: Roseanne Hope, Hope Law; Kara Frank, Twin Realty Investment Company; Marilyn Herzberg, Greywolf Partners; Beth Sheehan, Guaranty Commercial Title; and Darlene Personius, Greywolf Partners for Waconia Office Building
: This award recognizes a MNCREW member who consistently exemplifies CREW Network's commitment to elevating the status of women in commercial real estate by working to advance the careers of other women.
Economic & Community Improvement
- 2016 Winner: Abigail Heimel, Kraus-Anderson
: This award recognizes a MNCREW member who played a pivotal role in a real estate project that had a significant and measurable positive impact on the community.
- 2016 Winners: Diane Johnson, Michelle Kolling & Wendy Ethen, Guaranty Commercial Title for 800 W Broadway - The West Broadway Education and Career Center
: This award recognizes a MNCREW member for their passionate belief in the mission of giving back to the community.
Excellence in Marketing/Public Relations
- 2016 Winners: Ashley Moen, Cresa; Cathy Schmidt, Surfacequest Solutions; Claire Roberts, Marcus & Millichap; Meghan Huber, Welsh Construction; Sara Stafford, Creative Resources, for their contributions to Women Run the Cities.
: This award recognizes a recipient that is recognized by others as one who stands out in the craft of marketing in the commercial real estate industry and one who has made significant contributions toward promoting professionalism. Submissions for this award can be based on the person’s overall work or work on a specific project.
Excellence in Business Development/Sales
- 2016 Winner: Brittany Rihanek, The Opus Group
: This award recognizes a nominee who implements and manages processes that drive business and empowers their business development and sales.
Excellence in Design
- 2016 Winner: Erica Delain, Stinson Leonard Street
: This award recognizes a project that enhances the client's work environment through the use of innovative design strategies, building materials and technology.
Excellence in Environmental/Sustainability Project
- 2016 Winner: Mythili Thiagarajan, Auromira Architects for Community Dental Care
: This award recognizes a project which can demonstrate a significant, measurable milestone in energy efficiency, sustainable purchasing, waste and/or water reduction, or sustainable practices for redevelopment that measurably improve or reduce impacts to natural resources.
- 2016 Winner: Mythili Thiagarajan, Auromira Architects for MN Epilepsy Group