Are you ready for a new challenge? MNCREW is seeking individuals ready to challenge themselves, to give back to our organization, and step into a board of directors or committee chair/vice chair role. The nominating committee has been activated, and we're on the lookout for next year's leadership team.
Here's what you need to know about the schedule:
- Attend an informational session to learn more about the opportunities or contact Mary Jo Kelly with questions.
- May 17 immediately following the May program (Hilton Minneapolis)
- June 7, 3:30 - 5:00 pm (HGA, 420 5th Street North, Suite 100, Mpls, 55401)
- Applications are due at 5:00 pm on Thursday, June 15.
- Slate will be presented to the board for a vote on July 11.
- Email vote to MNCREW membership mid-August.
- Introduction of 2018 officers and board at the September MNCREW program.
All interested members must fill out an application for consideration.
The open seats for the board are: President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer (2 year term), Director (3 positions for a 2 year term). There are also leadership opportunities for each committee as new vice chair positions will be selected.
Is this the year that you'll apply for a position?
2018 Leadership Application
Please contact Nominating Committee Chair Mary Jo Kelly with any questions.