Learn why co-working is all the rage right now and is continuing to grow. What is it? Who uses it? How is it impacting commercial real estate? What are the trends? KimbleCo will moderate and, together with a panel of experts, provide the answers to these questions.
Come and experience a perspectives from six different founders of co-working spaces.
- Coco/Fueled Collective – Don Ball, Founder
- WeWork – Megan Dodds, Midwest General Manager
- The Reserve – Mary Bartlett, COO/Owner
- The Coven – Alex Steinman, Co-Founder
- Wellworth – Pat Wolf, Founder
- The Fourth Wall – Cassandra Utt, Founder
Moderated by Ericka Miller with Co-working Intro by Julie Kimble, KimbleCo
Continuing Real Estate Education Credit has been applied for and 1 hour is pending approval from the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
$10 late fee added for registrations received after 4/13/18
Hilton Downtown Minneapolis
Parking map »
The Hilton has a connected ramp, and also offers valet service.