Join MNCREW for a look behind the scenes at what’s going on to keep us safe every day at work, at the mall, or at sporting events and concerts. We’ll be joined by industry experts who can fill us in on security in a world that seems more dangerous than ever. The panel will discuss:
- Critical infrastructure security
- Managing the safety of a global corporation’s real estate assets and people
- Private and public security collaboration, including a look at what was done during Super Bowl 52
- Innovative strategies to protect your real estate during special events, and day-to-day
- Dawn Philaya, Director, Enterprise Resilience at Xcel Energy
- Michael Rozin, President of Rozin Security Consulting LLC
- Kim Tilton, Director, Corporate Security at Target Corporation
- Shane Zahn, Director of Safety Initiatives at the Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District
Continuing Real Estate Education Credit has been applied for and 1 hour is pending approval from the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
$10 late fee added for registrations received after 6/15/18
Premium Sponsor - Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Hilton Downtown Minneapolis
Parking map »
The Hilton has a connected ramp, and also offers valet service.