Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
The Twin Cities is famous for its neighborhood parks and trail system. In this month’s program we will hear from The Three Rivers Park District, the Minneapolis Parks Foundation, and the City of Brooklyn Park’s Park and Recreation Department. We will learn how they partner, how real estate development has impacted parks, and what we can do to build equity and community through connecting neighborhoods to parks.
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Tom Evers, Executive Director of Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- Kelly Grissman, Director of Planning at Three Rivers Park District
- Jody Yungers, Director, Recreation and Parks at City of Brooklyn Park
Members: $45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Non-Members: $70 before early deadline; $85 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
Attendees are expected to follow these guidelines in accordance with CDC/Minnesota recommendations and Hutton House policies. Any changes prior to the event will be communicated in advance to registrants:
- Masks are recommended while indoors, but are not required for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Masks may be removed while eating/drinking or (for speakers) while presenting.
- Outdoor space will be available for networking and doors to the courtyard will be left open during the presentation to increase air circulation (weather permitting).
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register.
We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, July 16, 2021. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.
Premium: Plantscape Inc.
Cushman & Wakefield
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House