Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
Like other retail markets throughout the U.S., Twin Cities retailers had to quickly adapt their marketing strategy to survive the pandemic. During our discussion, panelists will share how the past year has transformed the mindset of retailers and how they’re pivoting their approach to successfully attract and retain consumers in a post-pandemic economy.
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Jen Helm, CCIM, Managing Director at Newmark
- Brent Pavia, VP Community & Economic Development at Minneapolis Regional Chamber
- Terese Reiling-Holden, Vice President at Colliers International
Members: $45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Non-Members: $70 before early deadline; $85 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where Hutton House is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
- Outdoor space will be available for networking and doors to the courtyard will be left open during the presentation to increase air circulation (weather permitting).
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register.
We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, August 13, 2021. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.
Premium Partner: CBRE
Cutting Edge Property Maintenance
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House