Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
Join us for an exciting program on modular construction in multi-family housing by exploring a case study of the Alvera in St. Paul. We’ll dig into the design and construction process with modular and architectural experts, as well as take a look at the financing side of a modular project and how it differs from traditional construction.
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Dean Dovolis - Founder, Principal - CEO at DJR Architecture
- Christian Lawrence - Founder/CEO at Rise Modular
- Jon Tollefson - Senior Vice President Commercial Real Estate at Bridgewater Bank
Members: $45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Non-Members: $70 before early deadline; $85 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where Hutton House is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
- Outdoor space will be available for networking and doors to the courtyard will be left open during the presentation to increase air circulation (weather permitting).
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register. We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, October 15, 2021. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.
Premium: Larkin Hoffman
Mohagen Hansen Architecture | Interiors
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House