Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
Join us for our last program of 2021 as we uncover the state of the market for both Downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. With a primary focus on office and secondary focuses on hospitality and retail, our panel will discuss changes seen in both downtown markets over the past year and a half, where the markets stand today, and what is forecasted for the coming year.
- Steve Cramer, President & CEO of the Minneapolis Downtown Council and Downtown Improvement District
- Heide Kempf-Schwarze, Senior Property Manager at Unilev
- Kristin Longhenry, General Manager at Wildamere Capital Management
- Joe Spencer, President of the St. Paul Downtown Alliance
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
Members: $45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Non-Members: $70 before early deadline; $85 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where Hutton House is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register. We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, November 12, 2021. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.
Premium Partner: Absolute Commercial Flooring
Allied Parking Inc.
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House