Arrive early for networking & stay after to learn more about MNCREW committees!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
1:15 - 1:45 pm: Committee Fair
CREWCAST is back! Join us for a discussion about what to expect in the year to come for office, industrial, medical office, and retail, including:
- The “Amazon impact”
- The resurgence of downtown
- The small business owner/operator perspective
- And more!
This course has been approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Skye Cook, Director - Global Advisory Services at Cushman & Wakefield
- Tina Hoye, President & Principal, NTH
- Anne Madyun, Senior Associate | Brokerage at Davis
- Diane Signorelli, Advisor & Real Estate Broker, Apex Commercial Properties
- Moderated by Jen Tregarthen, Business Advocate, Client Consultant at Lockton
$45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where Hutton House is located, is currently designated as “extremely high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register. We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, January 14, 2022. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.