Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:45 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Opening announcements
12:00 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
Join us for an insightful discussion led by Keystone Group International CEO Jaime Taets with industry leading professionals Jessica Mogilka with JLL, Tom Walrath with Thomson Reuters and Jen Tregarthen with Lockton Companies as they share their thoughts and findings around employee retention as many organizations are trying to uncover a push/pull strategy to bring employees back to the office. What are the impacts to the business needs versus the human capital needs and how is that driving changes to a company's real estate portfolio?
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Jessica Mogilka, Executive Vice President, Tenant Representation at JLL
- Jaime Taets, CEO of Keystone Group International
- Jen Tregarthen, Business Advocate, Client Consultant at Lockton Companies
- Tom Walrath, Vice President, Global Real Estate & Facilities Management at Thomson Reuters
$45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Free for MNCREW student members; $15 for non-member students (full-time undergraduate, graduate, technical college or high school students). MNCREW student members may register online; non-member students must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive the discounted rate.
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register. We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, September 23, 2022. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.