An exclusive opportunity for MNCREW members presented by the Education & Leadership Committee
Grab a cup of coffee and join a conversation with business owners and community organizations directly affected by the recent unrest on Lake Street and in the Midway neighborhood to discuss the impacts of destruction and prospects for future community focused development. The goal of the conversation is to understand how we can most effectively contribute time, money, and professional services in support of community led reinvestment.
- Nawal Noor, Noor Companies Construction
- Courtney Overby, Hamline Midway Coalition Investment Cooperative Initiative
- Allison Sharkey, Lake Street Council
- David Wellington, Wellington Management
- Additional panelists to be confirmed
Zoom meeting. Large group panelist introductions with smaller group breakout sessions.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited to 40 members.