After two very successful years of MNCORK, MNCREW is excited to bring our signature wine experience event back to you, live in person! We’ve been stuck at home for the last year so dust off your passport and take a trip with MNCREW!
Highlights of this year's event include:
- Enjoy wine and food pairings from 8 different countries from around the world
- Tour all the spaces at the newly opened 10 West End.
- Network with industry colleagues (in person!).
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to taste fabulous food & wine, experience the amazing views of the Minneapolis downtown skyline from the rooftop deck, and reconnect with your fellow MNCREW members and guests. Registration is open and MNCORK 2021 is nearly sold out – don’t wait to book your ticket to visit ‘Around the World’ with MNCREW!
MNCREW members: $100
Friday, September 3
Refunds will not be given for cancellations received after September 3, but you may transfer your ticket to another attendee if you are unable to attend.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where 10 West End is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
- Outdoor space will be available for networking, but the rest of the event will take place indoors.