An exclusive opportunity for MNCREW members hosted and sponsored by Prevolv.
If you're ready to wow your friends with new cheeseboard skills, or have an aesthetically pleasing Instagram feed, this class is for you! We'll cover everything from how to choose your ingredients, how to correctly fold salami (yes, there IS a way!) to how to take a perfect photo that is Instagram ready, as you style a charcuterie board to take home with Kelsey from The Board Loon
! (As seen on The Today Show, Twin Cities Live, Fox9, MPR & The CW!)
4:00 pm Networking
4:30 - 5:30 pm Charcuterie board workshop
Each ticket includes:
- 11 inch custom wooden cheese board (serves 2-4) *we will box them up to-go after class*
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Kelsey of The Board Loon
- A PDF of The Board Loon's "How-To" Guide & "Tips & Tricks"
- A jar of locally harvested honey
- Honey dipper
- Small personalized gift
- Perfect pairing suggestions
- Guidance & tips on how to to take Instagram worthy photos
- 1 entry to a special giveaway that will be announced at the end of class. There will be one winner!
- Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
Space is limited, so get your RSVP in early!
RSVP to Celeste Lehmann
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Ramsey County, where the event is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.