What’s the difference between CREW Network and MNCREW membership?
MNCREW is an affiliate organization of CREW Network that enables women to develop rich relationships with other commercial real estate professionals in the Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
A member of MNCREW is also a member of CREW Network, which is comprised of more than 10,000 CRE professionals, providing access to resources all around the country and in the UK.
MNCREW members network with each other in person but are able to utilize the larger network for referrals, advice and expanding their connections.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted pricing for monthly educational programs focusing on commercial real estate
- Networking opportunities with accomplished industry professionals.
- Leadership experience through committee involvement
- Community involvement with charitable organizations including MNCREW’s signature event, Women Run the Cities
- Bi-monthly Newsletter featuring timely thought leadership and professional development articles and the latest commercial real estate news.
- Access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to CREW Network events (which have a total attendance of nearly 2,000 CRE professionals)
- Access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
MNCREW typically holds an educational program once a month, and hosts regular professional development and networking events.
We encourage members to join a committee to help maximize their membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee typically meets for one hour each month.
What are the requirements to join? How much does membership cost?
MNCREW offers various membership types depending on one’s experience level and role in the industry.
he cost of membership ranges from $110 to $520 per year depending on the membership type.
Detailed information on the membership options can be obtained here »
What is the application process?
Fill out the MNCREW Membership application in its entirety and send it along with payment to the address on the application form. The Board of Directors will then review the application and determine eligibility.
How can I pay dues?
Membership payments are accepted by credit card and check. Once dues are received, membership is activated.
Membership terms are calendar-year, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term.