By joining MNCREW and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate on a local level with access nationally.
- Discounted pricing for monthly educational programs focusing on commercial real estate and access to member only events
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Networking opportunities with accomplished industry professionals
- Leadership experience through committee involvement
- Community involvement with charitable organizations including MNCREW’s signature event, Women Run the Cities
- Bi-monthly Newsletter featuring timely thought leadership and professional development articles and the latest commercial real estate news.
- Access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to CREW Network events (which have a total attendance of nearly 2,000 CRE professionals)
- Access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both MNCREW and CREW Network. We welcome industry leaders who meet the requirements of one of the categories below:
Core members are those working in the core specialties needed to complete a commercial real estate transaction with a mix of experience and/or degree/licensing.
Affiliate members are those who benefit by or support commercial real estate and supply a service or physical product related to the commercial real estate transaction. Affiliate member companies are required to contribute a minimum of $1,000 towards MNCREW sponsorship each year in addition to the annual membership dues.
Candidate members do not yet meet the qualifications for education and experience necessary to qualify as a CORE member, but are in a CRE position
Student members are actively pursuing a career in the commercial real estate industry through course study related to the CRE industry or related professions, as defined by the specialty categories listed above.
Description for CREW Network's Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) »
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New Member Application Form
Former Member Application Form