With more than 200 members, MNCREW is recognized as the premier organization within the commercial real estate industry. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier networking coalition, MNCREW is dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. Membership encompasses all parties necessary to complete a real estate transaction including but not limited to brokers, developers, general contractors, engineers, attorneys and marketing professionals. MNCREW members are empowered by sharing their knowledge and experience, while also learning from the insight and know-how of others.
MNCREW connects commercial real estate professionals by:
- Creating a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking
- Pushing the boundaries in every facet of commercial real estate through provocative dialogue among peers drawn from every discipline in the industry
- Providing educational programs which directly affect your day-to-day work and promote real change
- Encouraging our members to be a force for activism and involvement in our communities.
Our values are the essential guiding principles by which MNCREW navigates. We have defined 5 core values to guide MNCREW and its members.
- Excellence: Bringing out the best of ourselves to advance the achievements of women in commercial real estate.
- Community: Creating a culture of inclusion, support, and connection.
- Leadership: Every member contributes to our success; therefore, we are committed to developing and exhibiting the best qualities of collaborative leadership.
- Advancement: Professionally developing our members through meaningful connections, education, and leadership opportunities.
- Impact: Helping to elevate women to a position of influence.