Stay after the presentation for small group networking!
12:00 - 1:00 pm - Presentation
1:00 - 1:30 pm - Breakout Room Networking
Have you ever wondered how a development project comes to fruition? How the right team is formed and how long it takes from concept to completion? Our Anatomy of a Deal program will take you through a real life project, The 428
– an office redevelopment in St. Paul. Our panel will identify the steps from project conception to completion including: pulling together the optimal team, the project timeline, issue resolution - in short, how to get to a successful project completion and what that means to the different team members.
- Julie Kimble, CEO/Founder at KimbleCo - Fee Development Services
- Pat Wolf, Owner at Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. (CRES) - Property Manager/Owner Rep
- Michael Nelson, Sr. Project Manager at Leo A. Daly (formerly of HDR) - Project Architect
- Dave Pothen, Vice President, Project Principal at McGough - General Contractor
Connection information will be sent to attendees the week of the event.
Premium Partner: KimbleCo