Arrive early for networking!
11:00 - 11:40 am: Registration, Networking & Lunch
11:40 am - 12:10 pm: Opening announcements
12:10 - 1:15 pm: Presentation
What if our spaces could reduce the length of hospital stays, help autistic children stay calm and learn better, and improve mental health outcomes? Join us as professionals in architecture, lighting design and the visual arts will discuss the incorporation of healing design in real estate projects in a variety of settings, including schools for autistic children, hospitals and clinics, and mental and behavior health settings.
This course has been APPROVED by the Minnesota Commissioner of Commerce for 1 hour for Real Estate continuing education.
- Melanie Baumhover, Principal at BWBR
- Lisa Chaput, Senior Associate at Michaud Cooley Erickson
- Vara Kamin, President & Artistic Director at Vara Kamin's Impressions of Light, Inc.
Members: $45 before early deadline; $55 after and at the door*
Non-Members: $70 before early deadline; $85 after and at the door*
Early registration deadline:
*Due to venue capacity and planning deadlines, we encourage you to register early as we may not be able to accomodate late or onsite/day-of registrations.
Health Guidelines & Recommended Code of Conduct
In an effort to keep us all safe and healthy, we ask attendees to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- The Centers for Disease Control currently advises that if you're in an area with substantial or high spread of COVID-19 to wear a mask in public indoor settings, even if fully vaccinated. Hennepin County, where Hutton House is located, is currently designated as “very high risk.”
- By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold MNCREW or any of their affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness.
- Outdoor space will be available for networking and doors to the courtyard will be left open during the presentation to increase air circulation (weather permitting).
Boxed lunches will be provided. Please indicate any dietary requests when you register. We may not be able to accomodate special requests onsite if we were not notified in advance.
Cancellations & Substitutions
No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Friday, September 10, 2021. No shows will also be billed. You may send someone in your place if you are not able to make it after the cancellation deadline has passed.
Premium Partner: Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
Colliers Mortgage LLC
Haworth & Fluid Interiors
Premium Venue Partner: The Hutton House